Post Decree Litigation
Post Decree Litigation is what occurs after the final decree is entered with the Court.
Oftentimes the litigation centers on:
- Enforcement of your final property agreement;
- Enforcement of your child support order;
- Enforcement of your spousal support order;
- Modification of child support;
- Modification of spousal support;
- Modification of parenting time schedules;
- Modification of custody;
- Modification of custody and parenting time due to relocation of a parent; and
- Relief from Judgment.
All of the above requires you to meet certain burdens with the Court to obtain the relief that you are requesting. The attorney’s at Turk│Nickolls LLC can discuss your options should you want to seek any of the above actions once your final divorce/dissolution decree is filed with the Court.